||16.0 City / 23.0 Hwy
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering
- GVWR, 6900 lbs. (3130 kg) (Requires 2WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Grille, chrome with chrome surround, chrome with chrome honeycomb mesh
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Door handles, Black
- 6-speaker audio system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
At Adelsa Auto Finance Inc., we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.